Monday, April 21, 2008

Ghetto Cubicle


Hello folks

 

A couple of months ago, I was in a cubicle at the toilet situated at City Hall MRT station. Now, I usually rather wait for a cubicle, as opposed to a urinal because I really do not like it when people who stand next to me start attempting to take a peek at my package. 

I’m sure I’m not the only guy who has experienced this but seriously I get ridiculously uncomfortable, and this translates to the lack of pee that will come out, which eventually leads to me standing there for a period longer than I was supposed to which subsequently encourages further scouting of my package by the person standing next to me. So that’s why I usually head for the cubicle...

As I was saying, I was in this cubicle right, and then...I realised the cubicle had double locks! I was thoroughly fascinated by it. I mean, what is this, the ghetto of toilets? Who gives a shit if it smells like donkey crap but for YOUR OWN PROTECTION, we shall install TWO LOCKS. That’s right.

In case there were a toilet, drive by shootout (hey it’s possible), I know, I will be safe in my DOUBLE LOCKED cubicle. I felt like I was peeing in a fucking bomb shelter. “IN case of an air raid, head to the nearest DOUBLE LOCKED cubicle people!”

Sigh.

No comments: