Sunday, November 11, 2007

IRC

This post was much well loved. Conjured up during a time when I was bored shitless, what I did was to go into IRC. Two channels in particular, #melayu and #sex. In both channels, i masqueraded as females. Here you go again, an unedited transcript of my adventure. Parenthesis denotes my comments.

Below is an actual chat transcript with my first victim:

<^dope> u ada bf ke ( you have bf?)
<^Linda15> no..me dunch have bf~ (im linda15)
<^Linda15> interested ya?
<^Linda15> heheheh (15 yr olds are known to be gigglish)
<^dope> yes.. hehe
<^dope> u ada brapa ex? (how many ex bfs do you have?)
<^Linda15> i have 23 ex
<^dope> wah siao liao
<^dope> so many ah
<^Linda15> hehehe
<^Linda15> u so funny~ (no he wasn't funny god damn it)
<^Linda15> not dat many lahh
<^dope> my gosh....
At this point, i told him brb (be right back), to which i
proceeded to update my website. Poor dope, he's still waiting for me.
Alright, for my next victim, i decided to become a seductive 19/f/singapore poly student in the #sex.
First of all, when i entered the channel, i was swamped with messages from guys with nicknames ranging from DICK to Abang~. Weird. Here's your next transcript. Again, my nickname is Linda:
.
<^cool>) u honey, honey?
<^Linda> i money money
<^Linda> *grins*
<^cools> u horny, honey?
<^Linda> oo..u kinky kinky ya (i dunno why the hell this guy talks like this)
.
<^Linda>19/f/sp sweets
<^Mark30s> sweets? what do u mean (wtf dude)
<^Linda> hehe..*seductive grin*
<^Mark30s> tell me lah..
.
I had such a ball of a time that a few weeks later, i did it again.
<^V^cOkE> sianz~
<^V^cOkE> u wanna fling?
<^Linda> fling to where? (me playing the, ‘innocent girl’ card)
<^V^cOkE> my place?
<^Linda> I might need a catupult
<^V^cOkE> catupult?
<^V^cOkE> wat is that?
<^V^cOkE> wat is that?
<^V^cOkE> u therE?
<^V^cOkE> u wanna fling naot?
<^V^cOkE> u wanna fling anot?
<^Linda> y dun u build me a...catupult.baby~
<^V^cOkE> wat is catupult?
<^V^cOkE> wat is catupult?
<^V^cOkE> wat is catupult?
<^V^cOkE> wat is catupult?
<^V^cOkE> u wan fling de mah?? (this is just so classic)
<^V^cOkE> u wan fling de mah??
<^V^cOkE> u wan fling de mah??
<^V^cOkE> u wan fling de mah??
.
<^ricks> thining of sleeping nude today
<^ricks> dun u
<^ricks> sometime
<^Linda> do u like ponies? (notice how I skillfully changed the topic)
<^ricks> ponies the animal?
<^Linda> yes..my pink pony
<^Linda> I always buy em
<^ricks> actual pony or?
<^Linda> nono
<^Linda> those.small.ones
<^ricks> toy?
<^Linda> something like it
<^ricks> haha ok
<^Linda> seven eleven got sell
<^ricks> ur collection big? (he seems genuinely interested)
<^Linda> okok only
<^Linda> sometimes my bro buy for me
<^ricks> hmm n wat he gets from u in return (I sense a trap)
<^Linda> potatoes
<^Linda> n.donuts
<^ricks> hehe ok
<^ricks> u into sex chat? (if all else fails, try the direct route)
<^Linda> define sex chat (still holding the ‘innocent girl’ card)
<^ricks> talk about sex exp or fantasy
<^Linda> does ponies count?
<^ricks> not really unless u use them to mas
<^Linda> to malaysia?
<^Linda> cannot pass custom (He stopped messaging me. Wonder why.)
.
-<^Coby> harlows
-<^Coby> harlows
-<^Coby> harlows
<^Linda> bye
<^Linda> bye
<^Linda> bye (well….)
.
<^EniHs> hihi r u horny?? wanna cybersex?
<^Linda> no, sorry im Linda
<^Linda> wrong.person (end of conversation)
.
<^LicpUs> hi
<^Linda> LicpUs?
<^Linda> are u like a pokemon?
<^LicpUs> ?????? (Come on..it sounds like it doesn't it? I choose you LICPUS!)
.
<^Linda> why is ur name Ivian
<^Ivian> cos i am ivian
<^Ivian> hah
<^Linda> I tht u mineral water (I am fucking hilarious, i know.)
.
<^KhoO> hi helo
<^Linda> are u eric khoo?
<^KhoO> nope
<^KhoO> y?
<^Linda> ohh
.
<^suntanguy> hihi ! r u very open-minded & do u fling? i'm 28/m/ch/sg, 180cm , 74kg , tanned ...u?
<^Linda>im.7..i have.hairy.tits..my.own.mum.srubs.my.toes.cause.i.cant.reach.em..n.i.eat.ants
.
Thats it folks.

No comments: