Saturday, November 24, 2007

Why Get Bored? - WIN, LOSE OR DRAW

Hello folks.

Lets say you’re bored shitless in the office. What are some of the stuff that you can do?

You can count paper clips, you can…staple two irrelevant documents together. You can make prank calls to other departments and pretend to be somebody really important or you can challenge your colleagues to…WIN LOSE OR DRAW!!!!

What you need:
- a flipchart board or a whiteboard
- a non-permanent marker. Preferably one that isn’t running out of ink please.
- a group of willing participants with too much time to spare [ read as bored shitless colleagues]
- and also a theme for the drawings. Something easy, ie. movies.

Here you go folks. Can you guess the drawings? By the way the pictures below were taken at the point of completion. In other words, somebody guessed the correct answer while the drawer was drawing still. The theme for the drawings was movies.


Folks, what does a stick man plus a condom with a erm…noodle in its mouth equate to?
THE EXORCIST!. Can you fucking believe that? I guessed THE CONDOMAN. Next.



Ah I solved this one. Come on im sure you folks can guess it. A stick figure with bobos plus a floating head of what I think are ponytails. Or wings. hmm.

SPICE GIRLS! Moving on.



Yes that’s right. One of my colleagues got the answer without even having a single damn thing drawn onto it. Well I’d be damned.
The answer to the above? – MAN IN THE IRON MASK. I think my colleague who got the answer right and my other colleague who well, didn’t draw anything conspired on this puzzle. I have my suspicions.


This was quite easy to solve actually. I thought my colleague was drawing hieroglyphics. No, silly, he was drawing the movie…

BLACK HAWK DOWN. See the black dot? See the bird? See the down arrow? Genius I tell you.

My my what’s this? What do you get when a lady with a dough on her head combines with a…a…stick man with a swollen neck and a very bad teeth?

It’s bloody BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. I solved this one. –curtsies-. I am fucking brilliant.

So there you go folks, remember…

with WIN LOSE OR DRAW, you will get happy faces in the office. Or constipated ones from the intense concentration. I think they took it way too seriously.

No comments: