Monday, December 10, 2007

Part 1 - Ridiculous Expectations

Ah, I was held hostage by personal commitments, hence the over-extended hiatus. Here's an entry which some of you might be familiar with.

You know I nearly had a seizure when I came across a dimwitted list that stated the ‘expectations for gal’s BFs’. Everybody together now…1…2…3…puke. That’s right. Here’s my bloody analysis (On some of them, and no im not gonna list them all, cause I’ll really start puking on my keyboard).


*Guys should NEVER make a Girl WAIT...
- Isn’t it the other way around? “wait wait…I need to put on my lipstick…wait wait…I need to put on my push up cause my tits are touching my knees.…wait wait…I need to put stuff on my hair cause im balding”. Shitheads.


*Guys should be MORE sensitive to a girl's
feelings..
ME: blowjob?..please?
HER: FOR THE LAST TIME…NO YOU RETARD!!
Conclusion: She wasn’t sensitive to my feelings…why should I be? I was quite hurt at being called a retard. A man has his needs.


*Guys should NEVER neglect their GF just
becoz of their buddies..
- Unless you are openly comfortable about me commenting on some girl’s bobos being very bouncy or you know some important statistical infomation on an upcoming soccer match…I suggest you let it be.

*Guys should NEVER LIE.. coz the Girls r SMART these days..
- Ahh….these days ehy. I guess they really were dumb shits last time? What…don’t get angry at me…I didn’t write that.

*Guys should be MORE Patient and Understanding when its the "time of the
MOnth" for the Girls.. They tend to haf MOOD SwIngs...
- Gurls should be MORE Patient and understanding when it’s the “time of the day” for guys. In other words,when we get horny. *coughs*

*Guys should MAKE DECISIONS... Not say " dunno lar.. or anithing larz.." Girls like guys
who can make decisions.. whether is where to eat or go or do.. Bleahz~~
- Hell yeah…finally something I agree upon. Guys if you are under queen control, I personally give you authorization to bitch slap yourself.


*Guys should Try to send their GF home from sch or work if they haf the time despite
the distance.. Besides SG isn't very big..
- My ez-link disagrees. It bleeps not only because money’s being deducted, also cause it’s censoring it’s own version of vulgarities. “I can’t believe this bitch..,bleep bleep…not like she’s paralyzed…bleep bleep…and she’s too ugly to get raped…bleep bleep”


*Guys should learn to call and sms their GF ani time of the day/nite.. Basically give their
GF the sense of SECURITY.. tts wat girls want from most of their BF..
- My handphone bill disagrees. You can talk to it if you want. Unless, you want to either have A) Phone sex….or some weird reason B) SMS sex.

The list…even after omitting stupid ‘expectations’, is still quite long. I shall post the rest at another date. Watch this space for Part II- The Return of the Ridiculous Expectations.

No comments: