Monday, May 5, 2008

IronMan



Folks, I saw this movie over the weekend.


 

You see the thing is, I never really fancied Ironman as a superhero. A literal translation in malay for Ironman would be ‘Orang Besi’ i suppose, and what’s so impressive about a metal dude? I mean, if you have a really giant magnet, he can’t really go anywhere now can he?

But of course, it isn’t technically iron, just that it was a convenient assumption on the media’s part. Damn those journalists. Nonetheless, how is the movie really?

The first of many summer blockbusters to come, Ironman really is stupendously delightful. Really folks, go see it. You’ll giggle, you’ll cringe, you’ll flinch, you’ll be exhilarated, and most importantly, you’ll be thoroughly entertained. Robert Downey’s charming portrayal of Tony Sparks makes him the likable asshole. I won’t dwell too much into the nifty details of this movie but trust me folks, it’s a movie worth watching. 

Here are some pictures.


How can anyone not find this cool? Seriously? Sure he doesn't have nostrils, but don't judge him.



"Are you touching my bobos? Hey, what's going on down there? I can't see, my neck is stuck" Tony Sparks seem to be asking his shiny friend.



"Look, Im gonna repeat it for the last time...my baldness is genetic, yours was created!"



Oh yea, make it out of lego and of all the poses you could do, you make it sit cross-legged.



Note to self: Do not place hands on hot stoves.



Ironman in tudung.


End.

No comments: